The BlettermanhuisThe Blettermanhuis was built by the judge H. L. Bletterman for his retirement in 1789.
It was renovated in 1983 and furnished in the style of the end of the 18th century to form part of the Village Museum complex.
More information at the Village Museum
Become a friend of Stellenbosch Museum!Find Afrikana and other books at bidorbuy.co.za
Die Vriende van die Stellenbosch Museum
Ryneveld Street 37
Private Box X5048, Stellenbosch 7599
Tel: 021 887 2937
Photo by Willem Malherbe
www.StellenboschWriters.com © Rosemarie Breuer Books
Find Afrikana and other books at bidorbuy.co.za